Tuesday, August 23, 2005
Finally, I am able to let you go which I thought it will never be possible. Realising all these while, I had been stuck in the past and not able to step out into the reality world. Well, I have already knew what I had to know, I don't know why but I'm happy. I don't know how to describe this feeling in me. This means so much to me. The greatest knowledge is you don't know anything at all.
I will always remember you will never fail to give me a smile that I will never forget and was once someone so significant in my life. I would like to thank you for all those times.
mich @ 6:26 PM
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com