Sunday, February 05, 2006
Been down with a sore throat and flu since spending my Chinese New Year holidays in Malaysia, what a wonderful gift i brought back to Singapore aside from the Ang Baos. Anyway, I've received my ITP letter already. I am posted to Tan Wee Tin & Co. What a name! From the name. I can tell it's CONFIRM an accounting firm! My working hours, I love it though, it's from 8 45am to 5 45pm. Isn't that cool? But STILL, I am to give up my precious holidays!!!
Exams are coming and HERE I am facing the com everyday watching movies, TV series and variety shows. A good way to start preparing for my exams?
mich @ 2:53 AM
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com