Tuesday, December 26, 2006
On that day after our 'conversation' through sms,
I just want to tell you how much I want you to be by my side
And how we will try to work out the problems we faced
And how much I want to hear your voice saying my name
Everything you do or say just makes me laugh
There's nothing I wouldn't do
To have just one more chance
To look into your eyes
And see you looking back
If I had just one more day
I would tell you how much that I've missed you
But I realize it is taking a toll on me.
Just because you always seems to be able to find your way to me.
So don't you ever for a second get to thinking you're irreplaceable
mich @ 9:19 PM
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com