
Sunday, April 01, 2007
Finally, I'm back! Well, things havent been going great for me at least. *Sigh*
Most of my friends have graduated, found a job or getting ready for university while I still have one more pathetic semester to go. But I am looking forward to it as I only have two days of school excluding lectures. Haha! I will be able to work during those free days. Loves it!
I miss hanging out with all my friends, missing all of them greatly. Since I am broke because of all the costly drving lessons, so I guess I cant really go out then.
By the way, I failed my driving test once again. This is my fourth attempt. Why am I just so dumb? Hope I can pass the next time round. This will be my last attempt before my final theory expires in August. God, please let me pass this time! I beg you!!!
Both my bitches, Ailin and Kai are attached and I am seriously so happy for them. It came to my realization that when one of them get attached, the other one would get attached real soon too. Cant wait to see them when school re-opens.
As for me, things between me and him are okay. We have been talking with each other everyday but one thing we never talk about is US! I really want to but I dont really know how to, as I always believe that things always happen for a reason. Maybe time will tell the truth or I will never get to know what really happen.
I found a job as a part time credit card promoter. I am so excited about the job as I get to interact with people. The company is American Express. The pay is $7/hr, not bad I must say.
Accomplishments during my holidays are reading, watching drama series. I can sit in front of my com for hours just to watch episodes after epsiodes. Isnt that terrible?
That sums up my life for the past one month! Take care guys! Love ya loads!
mich @ 8:47 PM
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com