
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Have been really busy these days. With? Seriously, no idea.
Anyways, working at DBS was better than what I had expected and the people there are nice to work with.
Since my mum went back a few weeks back, was out mostly to eat and hang out with Kai and Wei Ling.
Though my weekend with you worse than I have expected, nevertheless I am still glad that I spend it with you.
Just thinking of it on Monday, makes my day.
But you freaking ruined everything for the rest of the week, especially on Thursday. Idiot!
I had a blast yesterday with Jeff though. We took cable car and water taxi rides. It has been ages since I took rides. Sitting in the cable car, the view from the top were really phenomenal.
Drinks at Coffee Bean, Eski Bar, Pump Room and Cafe Iguana were enough to give me strength to stay awake and quarrelled with you till 4 30 in the morning.
Why am I always the one
- trying to work out things between us?
- visiting you when you do not want to go out?
- giving in to all your fucking suggestions?
- trying to make you happy in everything I do?
I am so tired but I still hang on everytime, hoping that my efforts will be worthwhile. Cant you make me happy for once, you just never fail to disappoint me over and over again.
Starting from today, I will not bother nor think about us anymore. Just see where it will lead us to.
Whatever I do or say, I just dont feel appreciated and you never fail to let me down.
mich @ 7:53 PM
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com