Thursday, January 01, 2009

it's 1st Jan 0315am. feeling the cold breeze against my cheeks, 2009 began few hours ago...i'm one very very lucky person. never once would i have thought this could happen to me.
a starting of an entirely new life, growing to be someone whom I want myself to be, deciding to achieve my goals, no matter what.
in retrospect, i saw my life in a flash. I learn, grow, and instead become increasingly aware of my faults and weaknesses. That knowledge drags me down further. The more I know, the more upset ive become. The more I learn about the reality of life, the more i lose.
In the past, I'd fret about the present. But now I am so terrified about the future. How I am thrust with insanely heavy decisions and where there is no such thing as right or wrong. and no matter what the consequences are, I have to face it myself. I want to make myself take the opportunity to lead the life I wanted.
I am lucky to love and be loved. She entered my life and given me much attention in every possible way which I cant imagine. ive given my all, deciding not to stick to the rules, for I do not want to feel any regrets. She gave me the reason to see the responsibility and commitment in life, she gave me the reason to want to continue achieving my goals. But most importantly, she gave me something to hope for and look forward to. and for that, i felt happy and blessed. I am always trying to change for the better, to make everything seems right. and i think, ive learn and grow a lot during this period. I have never cry and be so crazy for someone before.i love her and she might as well be the one. But deep inside, i know it can never be. The day will eventually come.

I was alone sitting,
thinking to myself if everything is worth it
for now and future
I wasnt sure at that moment
but when I looked into her eyes later,
I know the answer right away.


mich @ 3:17 AM


Profile

mich
21 May 1986



Archives

March 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
September 2010
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com