
Sunday, February 22, 2009
received a good news during work on Friday.
Was happy initially but the feeling went away as fast as it came.
I was thinking what leads to it, is cause of my new life.
I used to feel lost, emotional, depressed and confused all the time
Constantly strange thoughts and images keep running thru my mind
I dont joke or laugh around until she came along.
She brought the ME in-high-sch back
I began to laugh and joke a lot once again
There is something for me to look forward everyday
I don drink as much as I used to in the past
Even friends around me noticed the change in me.
I am so thankful and grateful that she found me
there is simply nothing to say or nothing i could to show
how much she means to me and how much I appreciate her:))
anyways, we took two pictures from her newly bought instant camera.
cant help looking at it most of the time.
think its pretty sweet cos there is lil note below the pic. Sweet!:))
To sum it all up, i have the greatest girlfriend whom i am truly deeply in love with
mich @ 10:46 PM
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com