
Monday, April 06, 2009
Last week wasnt really a good week, tensions and unhappiness between us because of what I've done. I was really upset about how unexpectedly things turned out to be. And is totally fine for us now, back with her and I cant be happier. =)
I really liked the feeling of us, talking and laughing non-stop, lame-ing moments and sometimes just the company of each other without saying anything just makes my day.
1)when you first see her, give off happy vibes to start the day well
2)who is sweet and can wait patiently for hours for me to knock off from work
3)the jitters and disorientation that I still experience before meeting each other
4)knows everything and is good at it
5)enjoys good food like me
6)smart smart
7)always making silly faces which makes me smile
8)feeling warmth just by seeing her face blushes or cheeks red
9)being around you totally makes me feel small and feminine. GREAT.
AND basically,
everything.
that's just what i love about you.
everyday is a happy day, everyday will be a happy day and everyday i will smile and make happy days. because happy oozes and happy spreads and happy will one day get to you so be happy for me just like how im happy now with you!
I would not leave you in times of trouble
We never could have come this far
I took the good times, I'll take the bad times
I'll take you just the way you are
happy 8months baby. it's never been easy, only easier.=)
WHat's even more frustrating, when you are already feeling so helpless and frustrated about things changes around you, is that people keep telling you things that you've already know or heard before. Find that irritating and completely senseless. Love to enjoy good food when I am in that situation.
Bought my sis a cake from Caurosel and an ipod shuffle for her birthday. I am glad she feel haps about everything Ive done for her. Love my bitch!
I love Lady Gaga
But
I love my gf more =)))
mich @ 1:43 AM
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com