
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Well, this week is DA best WEEK for both of us after all those ups and downs we had for the past few weeks. I love it. Things between us definitely are better with so much joking, talking and just being around each other. Appreciate her efforts in making everything works between us and knowing how to handle me. I adore you my sexy baby! *Smooch smooch (: (:
Baby knows how badly I wanted to have Sakae Sushi, even though she wasnt feeling well that day. How sweet can she be? Chatted, laughed, giggled, chuckled, smirked, teased, 'shot', and empathized. Our conversations consisted of our eyes, her friends, her sch, her family, us, our love, our times and everything else I can't remember.
And for the rest of the week, we headed to town to shop for clothes. We were doing our shopping at Far East on Wednesday when she came across a jacket. It was black and gold. So, baby tried it on. You KNOW WHAT???? The moment baby puts it on, I was speechless, totally feeling exactly the same jitters and disorientation as we first started out. Makes me go ga-ga over it. I love my herrr to the core. She looks totally FABOLOUSLY HOTT in it. Tempted to pull her close and kiss her so much. But I cant :(( I got it for her anyhow, the very next day.
Well, wanting to get a nice dress for our coming anniversary. Celebrating our 1st year together with so much love and nonsense. I cant wait for it. We spent so much good time together. I appreciate everything you do for me, even the slightest thing. You mean so much to me. You're my best. Love.
My heart hit its highest note each time she held my hands or puts her hands on my shoulder or behind my back (: (:
You are the weakness in my heart and I will never let you go
You make me break out into smiles and laughs like a dumbass.
Life's good these days. I'm thankful.
I remember, through the ups and the downs of my day
I can say, my baby will always be there for me.
You are e one e one that lies close to me. (:
What if I told you you were perfect in my eyes.
Yes baby, you have become my addiction. I'm so strung out on you I can barely move.
But I like it and its all because of you. (:
mich @ 12:01 AM
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com