Monday, January 25, 2010

Looking back from a year ago, I must admit that I learnt a lot, grew and changed. From my relationship with love, family and friends to my career and myself.

I have been thinking about the person in the mirror. I am truly disappointed. What happens to finding oneself? I am not getting any closer to the person I want myself to be. it seems like i am just not getting anywhere in life. felt that i am just getting wasted everyday. I should start doing something about my life, my career and myself. I want to accomplish something or to have just something which I will feel proud of.

Love was away over the weekend. I did not realise the huge impact it had on me. I have never felt this way before. It wasnt the same as the first time she went away. The feeling is really indescribable. I miss her badly. The love I received from her after she came back was tremendous. I felt really happy and blessed with her.

This month alone, we have been to so many places and done so much activities. East coast for food, natural trail, kite flying, museums visits, watching sunset together and recently visiting islands here.

I felt really appreciated by what love had done for me. She is really that SOMEONE. someone whose hands that everytime i hold makes my heart tingles, someone whose never fail to surprise me a hug or a kiss in public, someone whose name i mentioned makes me feel joyful. someone whose face everytime I see makes me lit up. someone who never fail to make me very happy. I love her dearly. Is not the about what she did these days nor the recent times we spent together, it is because of the things that she does, though it might not seem to mean anything to anyone but it means a great load to me and really touches my heart to see her loving me the way I am, making efforts to make the silly me tremendously happy. For these, I felt really blessed and loved. I felt really taken care of. Someone who i can feel safe and protected with. Thank you love for all the wonderful times you gave me, always giving suggestions, putting up with my mistakes and still give me the best in everything. I love you so much.

It seems our relationship has taken to another level. We have been talking so much about future these days. it gives me a sense of underlying happiness inside. it really gave me something to look forward to in my future, I anticipate for the day but on the other hand, i fear that the day will never come. What if she finds me boring? What if she finds me a burden? I know i shouldnt let my insecurities get in the way, and should just be a hedonist in the relationship and no WHAT IFs. I teared when love told me she will be going away for a short trip again. This time it is longer than the previous times. I admitted that i was selfish about not wanting her to go. I fear that things might change between us. You dont need to have an event or something to make it change. It just happen, sometimes. I do tear a lot when I start to fear. Maybe i am just thinking too much.ha

"do you know i can't remember the last time we kissed? cos you'll never think the last time is the last time. you think there'll be more. you think you have forever, but you don't. ... i just need something to happen. i need a sign that things are going to change. i need a reason to go on. i need some hope. and in the absence of hope, i need to stay in bed and feel like i might die today." - Meredith, Grey's Anatomy

I seriously do need that. What happens when you realise there isnt any more? You regretted about the last time you had. I should take every time and treat it like it is the last time. I hate the feeling of regret, it does nothing good and only to makes you feel harder to move on.


mich @ 1:44 AM


Profile

mich
21 May 1986



Archives

March 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
September 2010
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com